Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weird but True

#6 I am a 40 year old man and still hugging my teddy bear while sleeping... Nice?


7 I decided to pee in the cinema because i didn't want to miss out one part of the movie... :X


#8 One day when i suddenly let go a fart in front of my girl friend which i never do before in front of a supermarket Q, she turns around and say to the mum of two kids "thats rude"


#9 There are so many beautiful women working in my place but my boss only locks the door when i'm with him in the room, his gay....


#10 I like my teacher and i tried kissing her once, she slapped and class was never the same again.. I feel shame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note :) Thank You

Need to say something?

Name:
Email Address:
Confessions
How can we help you?

form mail